Blue Planet-works Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as “our company”) recognizes the importance of personal information, complying with the law and other laws and regulations, as well as the matters stipulated in this policy, We will strive for protection and appropriate use. In addition, we will strive to continually improve our personal information protection management system and efforts, and also thoroughly educate and give guidance to stakeholders.
Regarding the handling of personal information in the service provided on this website (hereinafter referred to as “the Service”), we will establish the personal information protection policy (hereinafter referred to as “this policy”) as follows I will decide.
1. “Personal information” refers to “personal information” referred to in the Personal Information Protection Law, information on surviving individuals, including the name, date of birth, address, telephone number, contact Information that can identify a specific individual by preceding or other description.
2. “History information and characteristic information” means anything other than “personal information” specified above, and the service you used, the product you purchased, the history of the page or advertisement you saw, the customer was searched The search keyword, the date and time of use, the method of use, usage environment, postal code and gender, occupation, age, customer’s IP address, cookie information, location information, individual identification information of the terminal etc.
1. We will provide you with personal information such as name, sex, date of birth, address, telephone number, e-mail address, etc. when you register for membership.
2. Regarding the customer, the Company will inform you about the service you used, the products you purchased, the history of pages and ads you viewed, the search keywords you searched, the date and time of use, the usage method, the usage environment (the communication of that terminal State, and various setting information for use), historical information such as IP address, cookie information, position information, terminal individual identification information and characteristic information, the customer uses our service or browse the page When collecting.
The purpose for which we collect and use personal information is as follows.
(1) In order to allow you to view / modify your registered information and view usage status
(2) In order to inform you and contact you
(3) To deliver goods to customers
(4) In order to confirm the identity of the customer
(5) In order to claim the purchase of goods purchased by customers or the service used
(6) To respond to customer inquiries
(7) Objects attached to the above purpose of use
1. Except for the following cases, we will not provide personal information to third parties without obtaining your consent in advance. However, except as permitted by the Personal Information Protection Act or other laws and regulations.
(1) Based on laws and ordinances
(2) When it is necessary for the protection of human life, body or property, and it is difficult to obtain consent of the person himself / herself
(3) When it is particularly necessary for improving public health or promoting healthy development of children and it is difficult to obtain consent of the person himself / herself
(4) In cases where it is necessary for a national agency, a local public entity or a person receiving consignment to cooperate in carrying out the affairs prescribed by laws and regulations, by obtaining the consent of the principal, When there is a risk of interfering with
(5) When notifying or publishing the following matters in advance
1. Including providing to third parties for purposes of use
2. Items of data provided to third parties
iii. Means or method of provision to a third party
1. To suspend the provision of personal information to third parties in response to the request of the principal
2. Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding paragraph, the following cases shall not apply to third parties.
(1) When we entrust all or part of the handling of personal information within the range necessary for achieving the purpose of use
(2) Personal information is provided as a result of business succession due to merger or other reasons
(3) When personal information is to be used in cooperation with a specific person, that fact and items of personal information to be jointly used, the scope of persons to use in cooperation, When notifying the principal in advance about the purpose of use and the name or name of the person responsible for management of the personal information in advance or putting it in a state that the principal can easily know
1. When we are requested to disclose personal information from himself, we will disclose it to himself without delay. However, if it falls under any of the following due to disclosure, it may not disclose all or part of it, and if you decide not to disclose it, you will be notified without delay. In addition, upon disclosure of personal information, a fee of 500 yen per case will be charged.
(1) When there is a risk of harming the life, body, property or other rights and interests of the individual or a third party
(2) When there is a risk of significant hindrance to the proper implementation of our business
(3) In case of violating other laws and regulations
2. Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding paragraph, in principle, we will not disclose information other than personal information such as history information and characteristic information.
1. If the personal information held by the Company is erroneous information, the customer can request correction of the personal information or deletion of the personal information by the procedure specified by the Company.
2. We will correct or delete the personal information without notice and notify the customer if we judge that it is necessary to receive the request from the customer and respond to the request.
From the person himself / herself, from the reason that personal information is handled beyond the range of purpose of use, or because it is acquired by means of fraud, suspended or eliminated its use (hereinafter referred to as “use If you are asked to stop, etc.), we conduct necessary investigation without delay and stop using the personal information, etc. based on the result and notify him / her to that effect. Provided, however, that if it is difficult to do so, such as when suspension of use of personal information, etc. is expensive, and if it is possible to take alternative measures necessary to protect the rights and interests of the individual , We will take this alternative.
1. The contents of this policy can be changed without notifying the customer.
2. Unless otherwise specified by the Company, the changed personal information protection policy shall take effect from the time it is posted on this website.
For inquiries regarding handling of personal information, please contact the following window.
Address: 1-4-1-203 Shibuya, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo
Company name: Blue Planet-works Inc.
Email address: email@example.com
(Enacted August 25, 2017)